Friday, December 13, 2013

Birthday Reminiscence

As Liam's 3rd Birthday is fast approaching I have been thinking about a lot of things.  I have been going through many things from the past 3 years and looking back on the amazing journey that we have already had together.  I would never known such an amazing love as the love that he has shown to me and brought into my life.  I am so blessed with the opportunity to guide him and walk by his side in this lifetime.  I don't know where the time goes, flying by before your eyes one moment they are aren't even able to hold their own head up.  Then they are exploring the world around and crawling, before you know it they are walking.  And the talking and becoming independent and actually thinking about how things work, and how to break and recreate things.  How to tell right from wrong, and stranger from friend.  How to tell a difference in humor and situational humor.  All of this journey has been more that I could have ever imagined thus far.

With that being said I wanted to share some of Liam's awesome videos as a flashback to his amazing little self.  Enjoy!
















No comments:

Post a Comment