Friday, February 21, 2014

Memorial Day Trip to SeaWorld

I am sadly horrible behind in my photo editing from my actual camera.  So today I was finally able to get through some photos from San Antonio SeaWorld from last Memorial Day!  I know that with the movie Black Fish coming out that a lot of people are boycotting SeaWorld, but I refuse to watch it.  I know it's going to be sad and I know I will cry.  I also know that captivity is NOT the best place for the majority of animals.  However we still get to see things we would never see and learn things we would never learn..  I am going to leave it at that.  I support rescue habitats instead.  Liam has an intense love for penguins which was the main driving force for going to SeaWorld.  I kept trying to drag Liam out into the children's water play area, but he wasn't enjoying it much.  Also I didn't realize how much progress I have made in working out until I was looking at my arms in these photos, they look WAY better now.  Anyway, back to the topic at hand.  Here are the photos!  Enjoy!






































































No comments:

Post a Comment