Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Intercrossed

Intercrossed Intercrossed by Milly Ly
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

There were a lot of elements to enjoy about this book. I loved the characters and Milly has definitely mastered a lot in terms of dialogue. She was able to convey a lot with the dialogue.
Unfortunately this led to my main complaint about the book. Other than the dialogue, there are quick snippets to let the reader know the timing of events and that things have happened. There were a lot of unanswered questions for me.

This book feels like it is a really amazing start to something, that is just not quite finished yet. I love this creation of the world and that characters are great, but I want more depth to the world, more background information, more descriptions of locations and a better grasp of the timeline of events, because the dialogue of the story had it feeling very unrealistic in the romance of the book. I'd love to have this added in, and to have the ending action not feel quite so rushed, and have a bit more development as it was the start of a good action scene. I do enjoy the world that has been created and would like to continue along with the characters.

Overall I have to leave it with a 3 star in it's current state.

**I received a copy of this book from  For Love of a Book

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment