Monday, September 30, 2013

Hilarious YouTube Videos Part 1

I would like to drudge up some of the goodies but oldies that may have been missed or Ito brighten up your day with the awesomeness that is the comedic venue otherwise known as YouTube, I mean sure there is all kinds of music and educations and wannabe song re-makers out there, but let's face it, the majority of us spend more time clicking from one hilarious video to another.   I will occasionally showcase some that I have found to be worth sharing :)  Enjoy

In case you missed out on the hilarious perverted awesomeness that is the Tug Toner (the improved version of the shakeweight) here it is for your viewing pleasure!


What to say about the awesomeness that is "Where Is My Goat?"  well for starters I think it is a highly under-rated "music video"  It's one of those videos that the more than you watch it the funnier it gets and so you end up looping it and laughing hysterically...  ok so maybe that is just me, but you should definitely check it out in case you have never seen it before.  


 I definitely couldn't leave out the sad cat diary, which is both sad and hilarious at the same time :)


Then of course we have "Gaming With My Mom" which is too great for words, just watch it and enjoy :)  You will never look at video games the same way again.

 Last but not least, I had to throw in a College Humor video.  One of the greats:  Sensual Harassment.  Just thinking about it make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment