Thursday, December 19, 2013

Cheese-Stuffed Meatloaf Burgers for Dad

I promised my dad that when he visited that I would make him some of these, so when he drove all the way from Montana I had to oblige him.

Ingredients:
2 lb Hamburger
3 Egg
5 pieces of bread (ripped into small pieces)
Cheese Cubed (I made 12 burgers so I had 12 cubes of smoked cheddar)
Seasoning (BBQ, Hickory Smoked Balsamic, Alpine Touch, Mediterranean Spiced Sea Salt, Garlic Powder)
Pickles (sliced)
Ketchup (Whatever other accoutrements you prefer on your burger)
Mustard
Hamburger Buns

Directions:
Combine the hamburger, Egg, Bread, and seasoning into a bowl.  Mix thoroughly with your hands to ensure complete mashing together of all ingredients.  Shape the mixture into hamburger rounds.  Make as many as you would like to eat and or have for leftovers.  Take the cubed cheese and smash one cube on the middle of each burger.  Reshape the burger around the cheese so that the cheese is in the middle of the burger.  Cook in a pan or on a grill and turn to get an even browning and melting of the cheese.  While cooking smash down to flatten a bit with your spatula.  Once the burger is cooked to your desired temperature, place on a bun and add your toppings.  Enjoy. 



Combine the hamburger, egg, bread crumbs and seasoning into a bowl to be mashed
Shape into burgers and add additional seasoning on top
The delicious seasoning I used
Reshaped over cheese cubes ( I didn't want to use an extra plate haha)
Serve & Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment