Monday, July 20, 2015

A Short Background Intro



My life journey has led me to learn a lot of different things from different locations and different people.  In my 31 years of life thus far, I have definitely had my eyes opened to life on many occasions.  Growing up, I spent a lot of time moving around, and never stayed at the same school for more than a year or two.  I learned to get along with a plethora of personalities and how not to judge others for being themselves.  I also found my love of books.  Being able to immerse myself into a book was a freedom that could go with me regardless of the location.  I am happy that even now, I can still possess that ability.

I enlisted into the Air National Guard 3 days after my 18th birthday.  After 11 and a half years of service (8 of those active duty), I found myself immersed in military intelligence and was even paid to learn Chinese.  Four and a half years ago I was blessed with my own miracle in the form of my son.  As a single mother, I feel like I learn new things each and every day, and so much life is lived between the tiny spaces as I watch another being grow before my very eyes. 

Maintaining my gypsy lifestyle of youth while serving in the military I was unable to finish my college degree.  I finally found a way to be a full-time student and commit to it a year and a half ago when I started attending the University of Advancing Technology.  Currently I am studying for a B.S. in Advancing Computer Science.  Prior to attending college, I put the wheels into motion for getting a cookbook published and am working on it in between the rare moments of "free" time.  Somewhere amidst my crazy life I also decided that becoming a health coach was a good thing, becuase I must not have had too much to do already.  I have loved it though!  I feel healthier, more energentic and more confident than ever now that I am a Beachbody Coach!  ( My Coaching Site)

Life has definitely had many ups and downs for me, but if you are new to my blog, I just want you to know that taking the time out of your crazy and busy life means the world to me.  I would love to hear from you.  




2 comments:

  1. I could use some beachbody coaching tips! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear from you Carolyn and I would love to talk more with you about Beachbody and health in general. I sent you a request to talk through hangouts, but if you would rather connect in another way, please let me know what works best for you! I look forward to talking more with you.

      Delete