Thursday, August 1, 2013

LOTR: Humor

As I was watching The Hobbit last night, it made me think of the original cartoon version of the Hobbit that I had watched years ago when I was a child.  Naturally this also made me think of the Lord of the Rings (LOTR) trilogy.  Of course this also made me think of a specific Southpark episode, as well as an amazing video that got us through many hard times in Chinese class, affectionately called: "They're Taking the Hobbits to Isengard."  To this day, it will never be as funny as it was when I was watching it with my classmates, but it still makes me laugh and fondly think of them.  I thought it unjust to deprive the rest of the world who may have missed out on such humor.  That is why for my blog tonight I have decided to share some of the: best of the best in terms of videos related to LOTR.  Enjoy!

One of the greatest YouTube videos of all time

Here is the hilarity of the Honest Trailer for LOTR


 You can find the full South Park episode of Return of the Fellowship of the Ring here:

I found this amazing Stick of Truth trailer, which I had never seen before, but looks to be contained of straight-up awesomeness.

In case acapella is your thing, this is a pretty good job of LOTR in 99 seconds

Of course who could forget the awesome Potatoes Song haha

Jack Black & Sarah Michelle Geller Parody

I leave you with We Will Rock You

*The previous videos do not belong to me and are used purely for entertainment purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment