Monday, February 24, 2014

St Patrick's Day Recipes

St. Patrick's Day has always been one of my favorite holidays!  I LOVE delicious Irish food!  With that being said I like to prepare ahead of time and know what I am going to make.  So I have perused the internet and come up with a few delicious snack and dessert recipes that I know I will be making at least one of these this year!  Because I know that I won't have the time or the stomach space to make and eat ALL of them, I wanted to share the best ones that I came across.  I will be sharing whichever one(s) I choose with step by step directions.  Do any of you have any St Patrick's Day or Irish traditions?  Please let me know! 

Rainbow Cake in A Jar!
So many colors and so much yumminess!













Here is the link: Rainbow Cake In A Jar


Caramel Rice Krispy Treats
I haven't made Rice Krispy Treats in ages, but these get me in the mood for St. Patty's Day!




Link to the recipe: Caramel Rice Krispy Treats








Mint Fudge Brownie Parfaits!
Oh man, I want to eat one of these right now.....





Here is the recipe: Mint Fudge Brownie Parfaits










Rainbow Fruit Platter:
This is delicious and fun to eat and make!  I definitely want to make a variation of this!




Here is the link:Rainbow Party Platter








Guinness Chocolate Pudding
I wish my dad lived closer so that I could make this for him!








Here is the delicious recipe: Guinness Chocolate Pudding

No comments:

Post a Comment