Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Hilarious You Tube Videos: Part 4

I like to share some of the random hilarity from the past and what I have come across int he event that you have sadly not had the chance to laugh at the awesomeness that is a hilarious YouTube video.  We all know that there are so many videos out there that we could never watch them all, so I like to compile a few to share at a time!  Enjoy!  I welcome and any all funny video suggestions for each new edition as well!


Funny Crazy Cats:
The box sliding cat takes the cake on this one!  I can't stop laughing at it!




What Girls Think About During Sex
One of the greatest Jenna Marbles videos ever made hahaha, and so true at times

Celebrity Jeopardy   I apologize for the poor quality, but it is next to impossible to watch let alone share a good copy of this oldie but goodie that never gets old!
Hilarious Legitimate Workplace Safety Video This is a REAL workplace safety video which makes it even funnier AND even scarier, enjoy!
 
 Living With JigSaw 
For any of my Saw fans, you should find humor in this! 
In case you have missed the hilarity in previous blogs, you can check them out here: Hilarious YouTube Videos Part 1 Hilarious YouTube Videos Part 2 Hilarious YouTube Videos Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment