Thursday, November 21, 2013

Hilarious YouTube Videos Part 2

I figured with 4 days down, it was time to add some humor as we head into Friday :)

First we come to an episode of =3 which a friend of mine showed me.  You really only need to watch the first part of the 3.  This is for all of my Pokemon watching friends.  It is a guess that Pokemon and someone gets a little TOO into it.  The more you watch it, the funnier it gets.  Enjoy




In case anyone has missed one of the earlier episodes of College Humor's Jake & Amir, this has been and will always be one of my all time favorites.  I am still disturbed as to what Jake does in the bedroom after watching this haha.  Enjoy




Since you got to see the Sad Cat Diary last time, I couldn't leave out the Sad Dog Diary :)  I love when the delicious candy in pee flavored sprinkles haha.  




In case you have not yet seen the humor and retardation that is EW!  You have to check out Jimmy Fallon & Channing Tatum int his video haha





Last but not least we come to a funny but sad persona names Francis and his Candy Crush addiction that lead to an expenditure of $380.  Haha  I know this guy is supposed to be acting, but in comparison to his other rant videos, this one seems like it was WAY too real for him, what do you think?




In case you missed the first part of Hilarious YouTube videos and would like to check it out you can just follow this link: Hilarious YouTube Videos Part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment