Thursday, February 6, 2014

TBT: Childhood Moments

As it is a TBT (Throwback Thursday). I thought maybe I would share a few of my photos from the vaults of my childhood.  In case you have never heard of TBT it is what happens every Thursday when people go through old photos and post them for the world to see.  I try to stick with the 5 year rule.  If a picture is not at least 5 years old or older, than it's not much of a throwback.  However some people like to go back to last week or last month, just wanting to add a picture back into the spotlight.  Personally I feel like this defeats the purpose of "throwback," but hey, what do I know?  Anyway back tot he blog, here are some gems from my childhood so that you can laugh at how awesome I looked as a child and how dorky I look now ;)  I would love to see your childhood pics if you are brave enough to share!  Have a wonderful Thursday evening, and thanks again for your support!

































































No comments:

Post a Comment