Sunday, June 22, 2014

Vote For My Menu: June Edition

I took a month off to catch up on being a full-time student, but it's that time again, come vote for my menu!  This decision is based solely on 4 main course and 4 dessert recipes that I choose and then you vote to come to a FINAL decision.  After a week's time I will cook my version of the selected recipe and provide step-by-step instructions along with photos!  To vote just comment your Number and letter choice.  Thank you all in advance for your continued support and participation!

Main Dish Options

Option 1: Pork Tenderloin with Pomegranate Glaze
I can only imagine how delicious these flavors would compliment one another.







Original Recipe: Pork tenderloin with pomegranate glaze












Option 2: Cheese Tortellini with Spinach & Slow Roasted Tomatoes
After many requests I have promised to always provide a vegetarian choice.  As much as I love meat, there are so many amazing recipes that do not need it, such as this one.





Original Recipe: Cheese Tortellini with spinach & slow roasted tomatoes








Option 3: Sweet & Sour Chicken-Apricot Skewers
I am intrigued by this recipe and would love to try it.








Original Recipe: Sweet & Sour Chicken Apricot Skewers










Option 4: Grilled Salmon with Avocado Salsa
This could be really awesome or really weird, let's try it!











Original Recipe: Salmon with Avocado








Dessert Options

Option A: Gooey Crock Pot Monkey Bread
I have been saving this amazing recipe for months, and can't wait to try it out!








Original Recipe: Gooey Crockpot Monkey Bread









Option B: Pear & Pistachio Crisp
I really wonder what this combination would taste like.





Original Recipe: Pear & Pistachio Crisp









Option C: Rice Pudding with Cherries
Rice Pudding AND Cherries, and there is also WHITE chocolate, I am salivating just thinking about it!




Original Recipe:










Option D: Bourbon Cake with Caramel Glaze
This sounds so exciting and yummy






Original Recipe: Waterford Reserve Bourbon Cake with Caramel Glaze

9 comments:

  1. 4 B cook it when Im visiting!! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Both Very delicious choices! I love the simplicity of the rice pudding spiced up with the cherry :)

      Delete
  3. I say 2 A :) Mmmmm... I will be a monkey if thats what it takes to get that bread! ;P ♛ ‪#‎ThaMostHighMovement‬

    ReplyDelete