Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Cinco de Mayo Recipes

Now that Easter is over it's time to look for the next great themed holiday to cook for....  At least that's how the thinking goes in my world.  So I have come across 4 recipes for things that I would like to make but never have in the past.  If you were looking for a more substantial meal you can check out my previous recipes.  I like Mexican food and cook a lot of the simpler recipes on an almost monthly basis so I wanted to branch out to drinks and desserts and a new dip for my chips :)  Enjoy!  And please add on any of your own!

Cucumber Lime Agua Fresca





I just love how fresh and weird and fun this sounds!


Check out the recipe here:
Cucumber Lime Agua Fresca





Tres Leche Cake



It's cake  and it has a glaze AND frosting...  How can you go wrong?

Check out the recipe here:
 Tres Leche Cake







 Horchata



This has to be one of my all-time favorite Mexican yummies!  I can't believe that I have never made it (must be because I don't have cheese cloth laying around haha)

Click here for the recipe:
Horchata






Chunky Mango Guacamole



I love guacamole and I love mangoes...  why not combine them?  Why have I never thought of this before?

Check out the recipe here:
Chunky Mango Guacamole

No comments:

Post a Comment