Friday, September 26, 2014

Blackberry Orange Sangria

I managed to pick up a bottle of Blackberry Brandy and it added just a touch of sweetness to this delicious Sangria.  Enjoy!

Ingredients: (makes about 7 or 8 large glasses)
1 1/2 Cups Merlot (I used La Terre)
1 1/2 Cups Riesling (I used 2012 Old Vine Riesling from the local Christoval Vineyards)
1 Cup Brandy (I used Blackberry)
1/2 Cup Orange Liquor (I used Gran Gala)
3 Cups Orange Juice (not from concentrate is best I used Simply Orange)
1  Red Apple (Cored & Sliced)
1  Green Apple (Cored & Sliced)
1 Orange (Rhine Removed and Sectioned)
10-15 Green Grapes (Seedless)


Directions:
Add all ingredients except fruit to a pitcher.  Stir thoroughly.  Add in the fruit and stir again.  Allow fruit to sit in sangria for at least 10 minutes before serving.  Serve & Enjoy!  (Feel free to eat the fruit and add it to your glass)

Add all liquid ingredients
Add in the fruit
Serve & Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment