Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Memorial Day Recipes

With Memorial Day fast approaching I wanted to share the compilation of recipes that I am going to choose from myself to make something yummy on the long weekend!  Please feel free to share any of your great Memorial Day ideas. 



Deviled Eggs with Country Ham
I LOVE deviled eggs, and I LOVE Ham, let's put them together, why did I never think of this?






Recipe for Deviled Egss With Ham









Fire Roasted Berry Crostini with Honey Creme Fraiche
This looks very delicious and it has creme fraiche....  so it has to be good






Berry Crostini Recipe









Tarragon Lemonade
Homemade Lemonade and with one of my favorite seasonings: Tarragon






Recipe for Tarragon Lemonade









Beer Brats
YUMMMMMMM......






Beer Brats Recipe









Blueberry Thirst Quencher
It's so pretty and delicious sounding






Recipe for Blueberry Thirst Quencher












Grilled Orange Vinaigrette Chicken Salad
Light and Summery, delicious





Recipe For Orange Chicken Salad









Hearty Nacho Dip
What would an American Holiday be without chips and dip?







Nacho Dip Recipe











Mango Peach Sangria
You can't celebrate the start of Summer without Sangria, it's blasphemy






Recipe for Mango Peach Sangria

No comments:

Post a Comment