Friday, June 6, 2014

Hawaiian BBQ Chicken

I try to do my best to ensure that the least amount of food is wasted in my house so when I noticed that I had a couple of slices of pineapple left, I immediately wanted to make something delicious with it!  Here is the result and it turned out fabulously!  Very quick and easy and delicious!

Ingredients:
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Seasoning (Barbecue, Hickory Balsamic, Tarragon)
BBQ Sauce
2-3 Pineapple Rounds (Sliced)

Directions:
Add the oil to the pan and turn the heat to medium.  Add the chicken and season it generously.  Cook until browned on both sides and turn heat to low.  Pour the BBQ sauce over top and allow to warm and soak in.  Add the pineapples on top and cook for another minute or two.  Serve & enjoy!

Add the chicken to the pan and season
Brown all the way through
Add the BBQ sauce
Add the pineapples on top
Serve & Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment