Sunday, April 13, 2014

Pear-Apple-Berry Fruit Protein Smoothie

I make a lot of fruit protein smoothies, and they end up different every time, depending on what my ingredient choices are around the house.  I keep trying to remember to write the recipes down so that I can go back and make them again, or not make ones that didn't end up as well as I would have liked.  Tonight after my workout I was putting one together and decided it would be a good time to share this kind of recipe with the readers of my blog.  Enjoy!  And let me know if you have any comments or suggestions. 

Ingredients:
1 apple (cored and sliced)
1 pear (cored and sliced)
1/4 Cup Mandarin Oranges
1 Cup Frozen Fruit (Strawberries, Blueberries & Mangoes)
1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
1 Cup Rice Milk

Directions:
Add the frozen ingredients into the blender first and then add the protein and the remaining fruit, top with the milk (This helps ensure a better overall blend).  Blend on medium/high speed until well blended and serve.  This gives me 2 smoothies to enjoy so that I can take care of 2 days at once, refrigerate the remaining smoothie.  Enjoy!


Add in all of the ingredients
Blend until mixed well
Serve & Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment