Sunday, April 27, 2014

Watermelon-Triple-Berry Protein Smoothie with Kale

It was time to share another one of my delicious protein smoothies.  I like to always add Kale into my smoothies when I can so I am all stocked up for a couple weeks right now :)  I also had watermelon to make use of which gave it a very delicious flavor.  Enjoy!


Ingredients:
1-1 1/2 Cup Triple Berry Frozen Fruit Mix (Raspberries, Blueberries & Blackberries)
1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
1/2 apple (cored and sliced)
1/2 pear (cored and sliced)
1-1 1/2 Cup Watermelon (Rind Removed & Sliced)
1 Leaf Kale

1 Cup Rice Milk

Directions:
Add the frozen ingredients into the blender first and then add the protein and the remaining fruit, top with the milk (This helps ensure a better overall blend).  Blend on medium/high speed until well blended and serve.  This gives me 2 smoothies to enjoy so that I can take care of 2 days at once, refrigerate the remaining smoothie.  Enjoy!


Add all of the ingredients to the blender
Blend until fully mixed
Serve & Enjoy!

If you interested in any other smoothie recipes here is another one I posted:
Pear-Apple-Berry Fruit Protein Smoothie

No comments:

Post a Comment