Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Sangria Mix

My mother had sent me a Sangria pre-mix that she had come across since she knew of my love fro Sangria.  So I decided to give it a shot, and I have to admit that it did turn out very delicious.  Almost dangerous as it went down like juice. 

Ingredients: (makes about 7 or 8 large glasses)
1 packet Sangria Mix (I used one from Gourmet Village)
2 Cups Portmanteau (I used 2010 from Christoval Vineyards)
2 Cups Estate Vermentino (I used 2012  from the local Christoval Vineyards)
1 Cup Brandy (I used E&J)
1/2 Cup Amaretto Liquor (I used Disaronno)
2 Cups Orange Juice (not from concentrate is best I used Simply Orange)
4  Pineapple Rounds (Cored & Sliced)
6 Strawberries (Sliced)
1 Apple (Cored & Sliced)
10 Slices of Honey Dewlicious
10-15 Green Grapes (Seedless)

Directions:
Add all ingredients except fruit to a pitcher.  Stir thoroughly.  Add in the fruit and stir again.  Allow fruit to sit in sangria for at least 10 minutes before serving.  Serve & Enjoy!  (Feel free to eat the fruit and add to your glass)

Put all of the liquid ingredients into a pitcher and stir
Add the fruit and stir again
Serve & Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment