Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hilarious YouTube Videos Part 6

Just wanted to share some humor with you all with the long Memorial Day weekend coming up.  With the sadness looming, it was time for some laughs to prepare us.




I love that during the stare part the same music is played as Twilight stares haha. The cast names had me dying haha.  Definitely wanted to share this one in anticipation of the new X-Men I will get to see on Friday :)




This one is less funny but it is necessary to know the signs as the long weekend is coming



I honestly don't know whether to laugh or be disturbed by this video....  any input?



There were some pretty great wins and fails in this one


Hahaha I can't believe this is a real story.

In case you have missed the hilarity in previous blogs, you can check them out here: 



No comments:

Post a Comment