Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Halloween 2013

For as long as I can remember Halloween has been one of my favorite holidays of the year.  I have always loved the excuse to dress up into something you would not otherwise wear.  When I got older I would love when I could go out to a theme party, because it was like being able to have Halloween more than once a year as you could dress up in Decade or in some sort of superhero etc.  Throughout the years I have dressed up as many things from a care bear to a dalmatian to princess Jasmine, A devil woman, a saloon girl, Robin, a pirate, a sailor, Princess Leia, Harley Quinn, etc.
Since my son Liam was born I always wanted to dress up with him.  From the time I was pregnant with him I knew what his first costume would be.  I was flipping through costume catalogs and I found the most adorable baby Yoda costume (hence the Princess Leia).  I find it so much fun to dress up together.  I will have to sift through some photos and do a future Halloween through my life blog :) 
In keeping with the tradition I have started of Liam and I dressing up together and his love of Toy Story, we have decided that he will dress up as Buzz and I will be Jessie.  It was a lot more difficult than I thought it would be to find a good Jessie costume, but after several days of searching I finally found the perfect one in my size!  I am so excited for us to dress up together this year!  Check out the costumes and after Halloween I will post how he pull them off!  Share your costume pictures and stories of Halloween :)

No comments:

Post a Comment