Sunday, May 18, 2014

Ultimate Garden Salad

When you get as many veggies as I end up with, you start to wonder what in the heck you can do with all of them...  Yesterday I came up with an ultimate garden salad.  You could make this using whatever crazy veggies you have around the house, but this is what I had at my disposal.  Enjoy!

Ingredients:
Hand Full Radicchio
3 Stalks Kale
2 Radishes (Chopped)
1 Stalk Celery (Chopped)
1/2 Zucchini (Peeled & Sliced)
1/2 Cucumber (Peeled & Sliced)
2 Large Mushrooms (Chopped)
4 leaves Endives (Chopped)
4 or 5 Cherry Tomatoes (Chopped)
1 Avocado (Pitted & Sliced)
3 Heirloom Carrots (Peeled & then Shaved)
Dressing (I used Guacamole Ranch)

Directions:
Place the radicchio and the kale on the plate, add all toppings, top with dressing.  Serve & Enjoy!


Add the Radicchio & Kale to the plate
Add the radishes
Add the celery
Add the zucchini
Add the cucumber
Add the mushrooms

Add the endive
Add the tomatoes

Add the avocado
Add the carrots
Top with dressing


If you like salads you can also check out my Blueberry Walnut Salad and my Steak Gouda Salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment