Saturday, March 22, 2014

3 Year Olds Are Silly

Just like the title says my son is always making me laugh with his humorous view on life and actions.  Just in the last two days he has sung happy birthday to an old picture of me AND he has also swept the sidewalk and rode a broom.  Luckily I was able to catch both of these things on video and now I would like to share this small glimpse into the awesomeness that is my life as a mother.  Enjoy!


Liam has a mouth full of bubble tea tapiocas while he sings
Every time he watches this video, he laughs hysterically and will do this for 20+ times in a row




Liam has been a frequent sidewalk sweeper his whole life up to this point
Today he was sweeping because there were some bugs on the porch that he thought would bite
*The bugs were dead rolly-poli bugs

No comments:

Post a Comment